Young Explorers Program
The Ermitage International School of France is pleased to announce the creation of its ‘Young Explorers Program’ for the primary years.
WHAT is it ?
The ‘Young Explorers’ program will offer children:
- Bilingual English/French classroom
- the best teaching and learning practice from around the world
- 21st century education inspired by International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- an introduction to Mandarin, music and arts
- a student-centered environment that is inquiry-based and concept-driven
- holistic education tending to the development of the whole child
- academically rigorous, innovative and creative approach to teaching and learning
WHO is it for ?
We would like to welcome children who:
- are native speakers of either English or French
- have at least basic knowledge of either English or French
- like doing things differently
- enjoy thinking ‘outside the box’
WHAT comes after ?
The ‘Young Explorers’ program will:
- prepare students for entry into the MYP-Foundation Program
- prepare students for entry into the International Option classes at the Collège
- equip students with tools to prepare them for any type of educational situation around the world
Classes will be opening in September 2017 for the following levels:
- CP/Grade 1
- CE2/Grade 3
- CM2/Grade 5