– Give our students the tools they need to become engaged and caring global citizens of tomorrow.
– Provide the opportunities and support it takes to succeed and access the best universities in France and abroad.
2 Pedagogical Methods
– Guide our students throughout their schooling to choose the programs that meet their needs.
– Emphasize the importance of foreign language, commitment to self and others, adaptability and independence in learning.
With an emphasis on multilingualism and a strong academic foundation, we prepare our students for success and a wider understanding of the world. Our unique approach to learning can be outlined by the following key actions:
- Offer several possible paths within the school for a pedagogy that meets each family's needs and expectations.
- Accompany students throughout their academic and personal journey so that each choice reflects their true ambition.
- Teach students to face challenges and uphold their promises to themselves and others.
- Provide each student with the support necessary to work toward a bilingual level in French and English, starting from Pre-K.
- Give students the opportunity to feel comfortable and thrive in a cosmopolitan environment.
- Make each student an actor in their own education, with opportunities to make decisions for themselves.
- Offer a range of level groups in Collège for personalized instruction to reach every single student, right where they are.
- Reduce class sizes in groups having the most difficulty to provide increased attention.
- Guide children through open-mindedness and curiosity so they can grow into responsible adolescents. – Impart a love of learning and a desire to explore by making students the center of their academic journey.
- Empathetically and by example, lead students toward a team approach and mutual respect.
- Create international classrooms where our students can experience a variety of teaching methods and curricula.
- Encourage students to participate in any number of international projects: student exchanges, trips, partnerships abroad, service and solidarity projects, conferences, Model United Nations, and more.
- Foster a stimulating and welcoming atmosphere on campus through a variety of cultural and athletic activities, organized in partnership with the city of Maisons-Laffitte.